Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First Time For Something...

Are you shocked? You should be....two posts in one week. Actually, two days in a row...must be some kind of record. For me, at least. Well, don't get too excited, because this is not going to be much of a post. I just had a couple things I wanted to put down, in anticipation of a post to come, hopefully later in the week.

If you have read anything I have written before, you know that I have a son, and he means the world to me. Well, that son of mine, is turning SIX on Friday! I can't believe it! How can it be? Well, it is really happening. And, this year, for the first time since he turned one, he is actually having a birthday party! I am giving him a party. That is yet another strange concept for me, as I have never, ever, I repeat, EVER, planned a birthday party, for ANYONE, ever before. I have gotten a lot of pointers from on-line resources, and I have been to a few parties for children this summer, so I got some ideas from them. I hope I do okay. I hope Gavin is happy with the results. I look forward to making him happy, because he so deserves it. He is the best!

2 comments:

Mary F. said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm sure he'll be thrilled :) You are a great mom!

Toyin O. said... Best Blogger Tips

Hope the party was great, you sound like a great mum:)

How Many People Have Been Here?