Saturday, December 31, 2011

Trying Again!

Well, 2011 is coming to a close, and I wrote absolutely zero posts in 2011. I guess it's time to try again. 2012 begins in less than 24 hours, and I have new goals and dreams, new wants and desires. I am embarking on a new journey heading into 2012 with fresh eyes. My plans for this year include attempting to organize my life and time better than I did in 2011. I have new classes beginning January 9, and I have new endeavors to pursue this coming year, as well. Stay tuned for more posts. I am not going to say I will try to write any certain amounts, like I have in the past, but I will try to post as often as I can. Feel free to come along with me, or not. I don't get much traffic on this page, but that's okay. I write more for me than anyone else.

How Many People Have Been Here?