Monday, July 2, 2012

Another Random Monday

I am starting to wonder why I gave myself this challenge. I challenged myself to write every day until August 1, and I was looking at the stats today, and wondered if it was worth it. Well, I do believe it is worth it, for me. Like I said, I would write whether anyone read this or not. It is a great outlet, and great practice.

I know that I am not that interesting, but I am doing this for me, basically. I rarely get comments, although I can see a few people have read each of my posts. Sometimes I wonder if they just click on it, and then maybe not read through...lol. That's actually okay, too.

I baked today, for the first time in a long time. I made zucchini bread. It came out delicious. I really don't have anything else to write. Maybe tomorrow I will actually have a topic, and a real post. I'm sorry if you clicked on this, and were disappointed in my post. If you don't ever come back, I will understand. If you do, that would be great. I'd really like to be a better blogger, and hope one day to accomplish that goal. I think when I am done with my challenge, I will shoot for three posts a week...maybe in the days between I will have more stuff come up to write about. 

Thanks for reading.
-Mel

0 comments:

How Many People Have Been Here?