Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day of Rest

We didn't do much today, and so this isn't going to be a very long post. I am still in the middle of my challenge to post something every day until August 1, so I wanted to write SOMETHING.

I began tracking my food again today, since it's July 1, and that's when I planned to start over again. I wanted to wait until we made it through Gavin's surgery, and since we would be away from home, I didn't want to stress my food log. I hope to get back to working out tomorrow, as well. It's way to hot to go for a walk in the park, so I will be doing something at home, probably using a DVD or a Wii Fit game.

Other than tracking my food, and going to church, it has been an uneventful day. We pretty much hung around the house, relaxing, preparing for the week ahead. It's been nice, resting. I don't get a chance to do this a lot, and after the weeks prior to this weekend, it was a nice change. 

Thanks for reading.
-Mel

0 comments:

How Many People Have Been Here?