Tuesday, January 3, 2012

School Daze

If you have read my blog in the past, or if you know me personally, you will note that I began taking online college classes in the Summer of 2010. I am working on my Associates, and was planning on pursuing my Bachelor's in Library Science after, but that may or may not change once I finish my Associates. Some things have changed in my life, to make me question if that's what I still want to do in my future. That's another post altogether, though, and I won't waste this one on that story.

My new semester, Spring 2012, begins in 6 days. Since I am unemployed at the moment, I decided to up my credit hours by taking one extra class. While I was working, I tried to take three classes at once, and had to drop a class, because I just couldn't handle it. Now that I have some extra time, I thought I might be able to concentrate on a third class, so I am giving it a go. I am really looking forward to my new classes, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me to learn over the next few months. One of my goals, organizing my time, is something I plan to work on during this semester. 

At the beginning of each semester, I always start off putting together a calendar of everything I need to do, when assignments are due, and such, but have a hard time scheduling life activities around it. I hope to get better at this stuff. I am praying to get all done that needs to be done. I have a habit of doing well in one or two aspects of life, but falling behind in another area. I am praying that I can find the time and energy to not lack in any area. 

Do you have any tips? If so, please feel free to share them with me here, and I might give them a shot.

0 comments:

How Many People Have Been Here?