Monday, June 18, 2012

I Wish I Were A Writer...

I wish I could come up with some awesome blog posts on a regular basis...
I wish I could come up with some creative ideas more...
I wish I could become a really good blogger...
I wish I could think of great topics to write about...
I wish I could come up with interesting things to write about...

I write about my life, which is really not that interesting, but it's my life, and I sometimes just need to type it out. 

I write about my son, who IS really interesting, but I can't make him seem all that interesting when I type it out.

I keep saying I want to write more, and more often, and then life happens, and I don't. I don't get a lot of traffic on this blog, and I am sure it is because of many reasons...because my posts are so few, my posts are not that interesting, my posts are not very well-written, or any other many reasons...

I am giving myself another challenge (I seem to do this quite often, and have yet to follow through), and I hope to follow through, somewhat...

My challenge is that I will write something, or post a picture, or something for 30 consecutive days...starting today. It may be a picture, a sentence, or a full-blown blog post. I have added the Blogger app to my phone, so I really have no excuses, right? I am going to actually shoot for the end of July, so that is more than 30 days...it is more like 42 (?) days...let's see if I can do it.

I wrote a post yesterday, but not many people saw it, because I didn't announce it to many. It was just getting some stuff off my chest, and I didn't want to offend anyone, so I didn't announce it, but then today I thought about it, and it's just facts, not lies, so I have no reason to fear offending anyone. Feel free to read it...you can find it here...if you choose to. Feel free to read all of my posts, if you want. You can find them all on this page.

So, here we go. Day 1 is done. Yeah, I know, not interesting. at all...but, oh well, this is my space, so I will write what I want...

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

How Many People Have Been Here?